- Flaky, mild, white Alaska Pollock fillets
- Expertly flame-grilled with the flavor of outdoor grilling
- Lightly seasoned with real lemon and ground pepper
- 90 calories and 3 grams fat per fillet
- All Natural – no artificial colors, flavors or preservatives
The Crunchy Fish Sticks are always a big hit in our house. You can’t go wrong with fish sticks, right? They are quick and convenient and can be made in the stove or in the microwave. I recently heard of others putting them in the toaster oven and how amazing they tasted. They come out nice and crispy on the outside, and flaky on the inside!
- All-Time Kid Favorite
- Crunchy golden breading
- Quick and easy from the oven in 15 minutes
- Perfect for dipping
- A great way to introduce fish to your little eaters
The breading is to die for. Overall, I’m very happy with Gorton’s seafood products. I’m a seafood fanatic. I love everything from sushi to fish sticks. And I highly recommend Gorton’s. I highly recommend them! I have good news. I have received free product coupons from Gorton’s to review their products, but all opinions are my own.