- olive oil 2 tablespoons
- medium onion ½
- green pepper ½
- jalapeno pepper ½
- can diced tomatoes 1 (14.5 ounce)
- paprika 1 teaspoon
- cumin ½ teaspoon
- salt 1 teaspoon
- ground pepper ¼ teaspoon
- large eggs 8
- flour tortillas 4 (6 inch)
- cilantro for garnish
- Make salsa by softening onions, green peppers, and jalapeño peppers in a medium saucepan on medium heat, for about 3-4 minutes.
- Add drained tomatoes, paprika, cumin, salt, and pepper and allow to simmer, uncovered for 5 minutes. Set aside.
- Spray some non-stick spray on both sides of a tortilla and place it on your IMUSA EGG PAN on medium-low heat.
- Cook the first side of the tortilla for about 3 minutes, flip, and carefully add two eggs on top of the tortilla.
- Place two heaping tablespoons of salsa between the two eggs, cover your IMUSA EGG PAN and bring heat to low.
- Allow eggs to cook between 3-4 minutes, remove from heat and serve on a plate with chopped cilantro
IMUSA EGG PAN is a versatile and handy element for anyone. Enjoy making delicious omelets, or try our recipe for Huevos Rancheros. IMUSA mini 6” egg casserole is easy to store, its nonstick coating facilitates cleaning process and help you serve right off the pan with ease.