Wanna be the coolest mom or dad on the block? Bring these fun Igloo Cupcakes to the next bake sale or team fundraiser.
Total Time: 1hr. 30min.
Servings: 24 servings
What You Need
- 1 pkg. (2-layer size) white cake mix
- 1 pkg. (3.3 oz.) JELL-O White Chocolate Flavor Instant Pudding
- 1/4 cup cold milk
- 1 container (16 oz.) ready-to-spread vanilla frosting
- 2 cups thawed COOL WHIP Whipped Topping
- 12 large JET-PUFFED Marshmallows, cut crosswise in half
- 2 pkg. (10 oz. each) JET-PUFFED Miniature Marshmallows
- Heat oven to 350ºF.
- Prepare cake batter and bake as directed on package for 24 cupcakes, blending dry pudding mix and milk into batter before spooning into muffin cups sprayed with cooking spray.
- Cool cupcakes 10 min. Remove from pans to wire racks; cool completely.
- Mix frosting and COOL WHIP until blended; use to frost cupcakes, adding thin layer of frosting on sides and rounded mounds on tops to resemble igloos. Press 1 large marshmallow half into COOL WHIP mixture at front of each igloo for the door. Press miniature marshmallows into remaining COOL WHIP mixture to resemble photo.
For an “icy” lawn for your igloo, mix 1/2 tsp. water with a few drops blue food coloring. Add to 1 cup BAKER’S ANGEL FLAKE Coconut in resealable plastic bag; seal bag. Shake until coconut is evenly tinted. Use more food coloring for a darker shade and less coloring for a lighter shade. Sprinkle around igloos on plates.
Prepare using 1 pkg. (3.4 oz.) JELL-O Vanilla Flavor Instant Pudding.
© Everything Changes http://www.mistymorgan.net I received a free product to help facilitate this review. The opinions expressed in this review are mine and unbiased. For more information please see my disclosure policy located in the PR section of this site.