Summer is right around the corner and it’s time to get that rocking beach body! Here are the top five new summer fitness products to keep health enthusiasts on track all summer long.
- Hydrive Energy Water is a new, refreshing, zero-calorie energy water, perfect for summer hydration. The formula is light and flavorful with added B vitamins. Hydrive comes in four flavors including Black Cherry, Blue Raspberry, Triple Berry and Citrus Burst to rehydrate and recharge consumers. Hydrive is available at major retailers such as Walmart, Kroger, HyVee, Casey’s General Store, QuikTrip and Kum & Go.
2. Fitbit’s new Alta HR is the thinnest calorie tracker on the market. The tracker also serves as a watch to measures steps, calories, and distance. Calling, texting and calendar alerts can be displayed on the tap display. Heart rate is easily tracked to ensure an effective workout. Alta HR is available online and at participating retailers such as Target and Best Buy.
3. LIVESTRONG.com’s MyPlate calorie tracker is an easy way to count calories and hold your diet accountable. The app automatically syncs with other fitness apps to keep track of exercise to ensure calorie intake is accurate. MyPlate fitness tracker is free and can be found in the app store and play store.
4. Garmin’s Forerunner 935 watch is made for runners and triathlon athletes to measure the most accurate training progress. With the newest technology on a fitness watch it tracks heart rate for 2 weeks without needing to recharge the battery. The tracker helps analyze workouts with more specific tracking for each exercise, technique options and more efficient stop watch timing. The Forerunner is available online at Garmin and Amazon. Also available in store at REI.
5. The Bikini Body 28 Day Healthy Eating and Lifestyle Guide is filled with healthy recipes and advice on how to stay on track to accomplish fitness goals. Author Kayla Itsines is the creator of the Bikini Body Guide. The new book is available on Amazon and major retailers such as Target.