Norseland Celebrates the Winter Olympics with the perfect wholesome, natural snacks to keep you satisfied while you watch the competition this year. The entire line of cheese snacks are delicious, a source of protein and always portable, so you too can be part of the winning team! Just like the athletes who participate in Nordic Combined, where athletes compete in cross-country skiing and ski jumping, Norseland will make you want to put a medal on it – with their array of cheese snacks that are Norway inspired delights!
Jarlsberg® Cheese Snacks, perhaps the most thrilling new addition to their iconic cheese family yet. Fans can now savor the delicious classic taste of Jarlsberg®Cheese, with a mild, mellow and nutty flavor, in this delightful, portable snack. These individually wrapped, ¾ oz. Cheese Snacks come in a 6 oz. retail bag, with SRP of $5.99 – $6.99.
- Flavor fusions, one of the most successful snacking trends, are perfectly represented in flavor-blasted Cheese Fusions™. With 4 varieties, ranging from spicy to smoky to savory, there’s a flavor for every cheese lover! Cheese Fusions are made with 100% real cheese: each 2 oz. pouch is ideal for on-the-go snacking, providing a good source of calcium and protein. Cheese Fusions are also a creative topping for dishes that need some extra flair. Don’t settle for boring salads or bland soups. Cheese Fusions satisfies those intense flavor cravings! These delicious portable “on-the-go” snacks are packed with flavor and wholesome fuel for a busy lifestyle. Cheese Fusions™ are available in 2 oz. bags, for a SRP of $1.89, and are available in an 8 pack display ready case.
The Olympics Cross Country Skiing reminds us a lot of Rice’s Honey, the American raw, unprocessed natural honey since 1924. Every beehive, located in specific farms across the U.S., is lovingly cared for and results in the most glorious American honey. And, the difference of the specific locations of this honey can actually be tasted – since every honey bee pollinates their crops in a different location, and in doing so, creates unique floral notes! When you purchase a bottle of Rice’s Honey, you can choose which location to purchase and for the first time, every bottle purchased gives back to PACE, a non-profit organization that helps protect all pollinators. Rice’s Honey has a mission to help promote pollination and sustainable bee farms across the country. The Rice’s Honey partnership with PACE, the Butterfly Pavilion’s global initiative to increase awareness of pollinators through public engagement, education and restoration/conservation programs will help inform consumers about the importance of pollination. One of every three bites of food eaten worldwide depends on pollinators. Without them, there would be no fruits, nuts, vegetables, oils or most flowers and they contribute more than $24 billion to the United States economy.
Skinny Pasta is poised to win this year’s Olympics “Freestyle”, with their WW endorsed pasta! Just like the Winter Olympics “Freestyle” skiing competition, which combines speed, showmanship and the ability to perform aerial maneuvers while skiing, Skinny Pasta can juggle all of your wellness needs including being gluten free, all natural, free of sugar, wheat, lactose, soy, salt, cholesterol, fat and preservatives; Skinny Pasta® is also low in calories, with only nine calories per serving. Its main ingredient, the Konjac plant, is native to Southeast Asia and contains Glucomannan, a dietary fiber. Now, with new WW Freestyle program, Skinny Pasta will earn a gold medal in your kitchen!
- Now in the US market, as well as available and popular in countries around the globe, Skinny Pasta® is completely gluten-free, free of sugar, wheat, lactose, soy, salt, cholesterol, fat and preservatives; Skinny Pasta® is also low in calories, with only nine calories per serving. Its main ingredient, the Konjac plant, is native to Southeast Asia and contains Glucomannan, a dietary fiber.
- Available in a variety of forms, including a traditional noodle shape, couscous, spaghetti, lasagna, fettuccini and rice, Skinny Pasta® can be incorporated easily into staples like soups and salads, as well as be a smart complement to meals or pasta alternative in family favorite recipes. Skinny Pasta® is also an option for vegetarians, vegans, and those who have diabetes or have sensitivity to gluten.
- Weight Watchers has identified Skinny Pasta® as a great option, low in points and for those looking for a healthier option, while still maximizing taste in their dishes.
- Weight Watchers has worked with Skinny Pasta® to develop several SmartPoints®--friendly recipes to help members find tasty ways to enjoy Skinny Pasta®, including Mediterranean Fettuccine with Chicken and Veggies, Thai Peanut Noodle and Veggie Salad and the classic Spaghetti and Meatballs.
What better way to enjoy the thrills of the Winter Olympics Ice Hockey than with some delicious, gluten-free veggies-first Garden Lites chocolate muffins? Found in the freezer aisle in your local grocery or club store, Garden Lites will wow you with their decadently rich taste matched with wholesome nutritional assets! With every bite filled with nutritious vegetables – though you’ll never know it – this is one guilt-free yummy snack you can enjoy all day, every day!
- Garden Lites Chocolate Muffin’s first two ingredients are zucchini and carrots and are 33% veggies. (See photo below to show you how many veggie are in the chocolate muffin.) Heat in the microwave to enjoy a decadent experience for only 120 calories. Garden Lites muffins come in a package of 6 muffins, for an SRP of $4.99.